What is Healthier SG
Healthier SG is a national initiative by the Singapore government to encourage all Singaporeans take steps towards better health. The aging population in Singapore is expected to increase rapidly in the coming years. With this demographic shift, there will be an increased demand for medical services to support your health and well-being. Enrolling in the Healthier SG programme can be an effective way for you to prevent or delay the deterioration of your health. The programme focuses on promoting healthy eating habits, regular physical activity, and mental well-being, which are all critical to maintaining good health and preventing chronic diseases. By enrolling in the program, you can benefit from the guidance and support of health professionals, which can help you better manage their health and achieve their wellness goals.
Pre-enrolment will be open to residents aged 40 years & above with chronic illnesses and had 2 or more chronic visits in the past calendar year. Visit our clinic to find out if you qualify for pre-enrolment.
What are the benefits for enroling in the Healthier SG Programme
From July 2023
When you enrol and complete their first consultation with your enrolled family doctor and for leading active and healthy lifestyles, you will receive bonus health points under the Health Promotion Board’s health points system.
When you enrol for the Healthier SG Programme, you will get free annual health screenings and nationally recommended vaccinations.
Screenngs for the following diseases will be free:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Hyperlipidaemia (High Cholesterol)
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
From Early 2024
Prices of medicines at GP clinics will be lowered to be comparable to those at polyclinics. This is done by introducing a new subsidy tier to the Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) for common chronic disease medications. Patients with certain chronic diseases will not need to do cash co-payment when using MediSave for chronic care management.
With My Family Clinic you can use the following features for your convenience
Your Journey With My Family Clinic
Step 2: Develop
- Have your fully subsidised 1st Onboarding Health Consultation with us
- Discuss about your medical history and health goals with your doctor
- Develop a personalised health plan including health screening and lifestyle changes
Step 3: Manage
- Follow your health plan on HealthHub App
- Participate in community programmes to stay active and healthy
- Track your physical activity on Healthy 365 App
Step 4: Review
- Review the progress of your health plan through regular face-to-face consultations or teleconsultation with our doctors
- Follow-ups for recommended health screenings or vaccinations at the clinic